Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ding, Dong

While visiting at my friends' house today I have noticed that they have wall clocks at every bedroom of their house. I have no idea why but my curiosity leads me to asked questions to my friend's mother. She told me that she likes to collect different type of wall clocks. By the way, it amazes me how people have different hobbies and interest in life. On the other hand, I like to collect purses, perfumes, shoes and stamps.

I was able to get to know my friend's family and was happy to be there. There family reminded me of my family that I left in the Philippines. They have a strong bond and I can feel that they loved each other. Actually, I have invited my friend's family to have dinner with us this coming Wednesday. I will be having a cook-out at the park. I am looking forward to that said event next week.

Happy weekend guys!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am a stamp and postcard collector (hobbies), it's not an overstatement because It really makes me feel wonderful. It's like I've been swept off my feet into heaven whenever I received one. :)

texaswithlove1982 said...

Wow, that is really cool.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...