Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Hunger Games Trilogy




It seems to me that my sisters are following my footsteps of becoming an avid book reader. Actually, my sister Jhela and Evonne are asking me to purchase the three books by Suzanne Collins titled "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire" and lastly "Mocking Jay". Most of my younger sisters already read the books which they borrowed from one of their many friends in the Philippines. The last book Mocking Jay, the last installment of the original novel will be release in August of this year.

I have already checked the prices online and it's very reasonable. I told them that I will send the books all three together by August. I am hoping that I can read the books before Fall semester starts again.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...