Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Top Shot- I love it!

I am at the school library while waiting for my husband finish his boxing class. I have an early appointment with the dean of Psychology. By the way, I am watching the third episode of Top Shot. By far, this is one of my favorite shows on television. I had been watching this for 3 weeks now. The show is about 16 of the top marksmen in the nation who competes to become the Top Shot champion. The contestants are all experience shooter with different types of hand gun, rifles, long bow and more.

The show gets more interesting each week. If you love to shoot this is definitely one of the shows that will inspire you to become a better shooter.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...