Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eyes Wide Shut

Today was very funny because I was talking to my childhood friend who now lives in Michigan. We were talking for hours and it felt like my cellular phone was going to explode because it was really hot. She was telling me that she was watching the first season of Drop Dead Diva while her hubby was cooking for dinner.

My friend Len will be visiting Canada next week that is why she hasn't been online and of course she is hooked up with tv torrents. I was teasing her to bring me any type of souvenir from Canada because that is one of the many places that my husband I wanted to visit in the future. I have a few friends who reside in Canada and they all love the place.

By the way, the most interesting part of our conversation is that she wanted to send me dried squid and dried fish after her trip. It makes me really happy and excited and I can't wait to receive those yummy foods in the mail.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...