Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Mother Had an Accident

I called my family earlier today because I received an offline message from my sister telling me that my mother fell off from my Uncle's motorcycle. While reading the offline message from my sister it feels like my heart stops pumping and I started to cry.

Anyways, I called my mother right away. I am glad that my mother is doing fine though she had a lot of bruises on her knee, elbow and arms. The physician prescribes her with anti-biotic medicine and pain reliever medicine to help ease the pain that she is experiencing right now. I even told her not to ride with a motorcycle ever again. Hopefully, she will listen to my advice.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...