Friday, June 25, 2010

Clash of the Titans Review


We were having a blast last night because two of my husband's sisters came from out of town to hang out with us. First, we went out and dine with them at the Great American Steak House together with my husband's step dad and nephews. Give and take we were there for a good hour or two. Then everyone decided to watch the movie "Clash of the Titans" at the cheap movie house.

I like the movie a lot because it was full of passion and action scenes. After the movies, we parted ways and we will see each other again this weekend during my other sister-in-laws party.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...