Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hiking Pictures

This is a guest post by Taylor Ganlin

I have always been into hiking for as long as I can remember. I love the outdoors and climbing up hills so I can experience nature and get some great exercise while I am at it. I am rather young so I was not aware as a young child that I would be able to see the sights that I now get to see when I climb. In college I decided to take an outdoor nature trip out west where we would be backpacking up mountains. I was not aware of the sheer beauty of the sights that we would get to view from the top of the mountains. I am so glad that I took my digital camera with me to capture all of these panoramic views of canyons and mountain tops. I could hold these images in my mind forever but I did not even think it would be possible to describe the beauty of what I saw to friends and family. I was so glad to find the photo sharing website Flickr to upload the albums of photographs that I took from the tops of these mountains that are truly the most prominent Kodak moments I have ever experienced. Uploading the photos has never been faster using the satellite internet fulton so now I can upload the pictures and get back to hiking!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...