Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congratulations to My Sister Evonne for Passing the Teacher's Board Exam


I would like to congratulate my younger sister Evonne for passing the Teacher's Board Exam taken last April 18, 2010. I just want to let you know that we are so proud of you for your hard work and dedication. Way to go sister! Thank you Lord. We love you and congratulations again from our family, friends and relatives.

By the way, I know that Mama and Papa are really proud of you Von. Congrats Ma and Pa you have produce another successful child.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your sister and to you Ger. Our country has produced another good and deserving individual for this profession.

www.analousplace2remember.com
http://www.nature2search/blogspot.com/

FaYe said...

teaching is the noblest profession. wow!!!congrats to your sister.

texaswithlove1982 said...

Thank you for all the comments!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...