Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lingering

I woke up extra early today because hubby had to go to his boxing class and I am waiting for the apartment maintenance to come in anytime to fix the broken handle of our toilet as well as fixing the kitchen sink. I've been waiting for about four hours now and still no show.

Hubby arrived from his boxing class already and we are planning to go out for a brunch with my in-laws. Our option will be to cancel the maintenance service today and move it for tomorrow so one of us can be here tomorrow while they do their job.

Anyways, a few months from now my cousin who lives in Ohio is planning to take her social work exam to get certified. She had been here in the US for over fifteen years now; working as a registered nurse and she is planning to pursue another career in the future.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...