Monday, June 14, 2010

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale


Tomorrow will be the first day of the Semi-Annual sale for Victoria's Secret. I cannot wait to go to the mall tomorrow and purchase a lot of the 75% beauty products that is part of the Semi-Annual sales starting tomorrow. My family and friends in the Philippines likes Victoria's Secret products a lot that is why every year when they are having their Semi-Annual sale I always makes sure to purchase as much as I can so I can send it together with my Balikbayan package.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Happy Monday blogger land!

4 comments:

gwynster2730 said...

I love Victoria's Secret products also.

gwynster2730 said...

I love Victoria's Secret products also.

jenskie said...

oh wow! VS is so popular here in the Philippines, espcially perfumes...

happy shopping! and oh, let's eat hopia :)

-jenskie
http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

texaswithlove1982 said...

I really love VS as well. They are one of the best products out there.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...