Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Usage of Vodka


I don't drink alcoholic beverages but let me tell you something about vodka. I was reading about the many uses of vodka for household's purposes from Planet Discovery channel. Here are the lists of its uses:

  • Vodka can be use in removing stain. Soak a clean cloth in vodka and start rubbing it into the affected area.
  • Vodka can be use in wiping your glasses, porcelain, chromes to make it shiny. Use a soft cloth and soak in vodka.
  • Spray vodka in your bathtubs or showers especially those caulking areas.
  • Use vodka to remove stickers and glue that are left behind.
If you have a bottle of vodka in your household, try these tips today! But take note, vinegar is cheaper compared to vodka.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...