Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prenuptial Agreement

The daughter of our company supervisor is getting married this month. Based on what I have heard at the store, the daughter needs to sign a prenuptial agreement between her and her soon-to be husband before they will have their ceremony. I was wondering why they have to do it if in fact they both love each other.

My husband and I never had any sort of prenuptial agreement before we got married. Probably, because we trust each other and love each other that we don't really think that we are in need of it. I only heard this type of agreement for those couples who are super rich like the actors, actresses, professional players and so forth.

To all my friends and visitors in my blog site would you agree to sign a prenuptial agreement? Why? Please explain.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...