Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Removing Warts the Natural Way

Warts can happen anytime. They are normal thing that happens to our skins at any age. I am happy to share what I have learned from Planet Discovery about how to get rid of warts.

  • Aspirin-in a cup of water please dissolve the aspirin. Rub all the mixtures all over the affected area. Do these every day, until you get rid of them.
  • Baking soda-use baking soda to rub all over the warts. Apply this 3 times a day.
  • Aloe-please rub the aloe into the warts and secure it with a band-aid.
You can also use other natural remedies by rubbing or leaving them into the affected areas such as:

  • tape
  • banana peel
  • onion
  • garlic
  • lemon juice
  • potato
  • chalk
  • papaya
  • pineapple
  • glue
Take note, there's no harm in trying.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...