Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get Rid of Hickey Marks By....

One thing that my boss informed us before being hired is that to make sure that when can't have any hickeys somewhere around our necks or other parts of the body that are not covered. Since we deal with different client's every day we have to make sure that we look professional and don't present ourselves like we are cheap.

So here are the natural remedies you can do if your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend or partner accidentally get carried away and put a mark on you.

Generally, people tried to cover the area with foundation or any form of make-up. First, grab a cloth of your choice. Make sure that you have access for hot water and massage the wet hot wash cloth for 20 or 30 minutes. Reheat the wash cloth as needed. After an hour stop what you are doing. The hickey mark should decrease its size. If there's no changes please repeat the steps again.

Why do you think it will work? Give me your thoughts and ideas about these.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...