Friday, June 11, 2010

Wohoo..TGIF!

Two of my sister-in-laws are planning to take another vacation in Hawaii later this year and they are inviting us to go along with them. I have never been to Hawaii so I am really excited to visit there. Also, I have a lot of friends who are now base in Hawaii.

My husband and I are already checking if how much the vacation would cost us including the hotel, airlines, car rentals and food. Luckily, we have enough savings to take another vacation. I am hoping that there will be no expected emergencies that will happen along the run so we can push-through with our plan.

On the other hand, my friend who lives in Honolulu is preparing herself to see one of Hawaii's best breast surgeon. I have no idea why she wants to consult with them but I didn't really bother to ask because I know it's none of my business.

Anyways, we are looking forward for our next vacation later this year. Happy TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...