Monday, July 19, 2010

I Love My Weekend!

I have been busy for the past few days due to some issues back home in the Philippines as well as preparing and helping my friend for her baby's christening last Saturday. Well, my friend Mrs. B asked me to prepare 200 sticks of chicken barbecue for the said party. Guess what? It took me 3 hours to finish cooking the chicken barbecue. But I am really happy that I was able to help them especially that Mrs. B's son is my Godson.

I've met plenty of Filipinos who are residing here in Texas and working as teachers in our local school district during the said event. The party went well, there's plenty of leftover food that is why I have so much food in the refrigerator. I have chicken afritada, roasted meat (lechon baboy), meatloaf (embutido), steam rice cake (puto) and many more.

How's your weekend everyone?

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...