Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Red Raven Nail Polish



I decided to do my pedicure this evening because I have an important event to attend this coming Saturday. I pick this color for my nails because it actually complements my complexion as well as it will look good on the peep shoes that I will wear this weekend.

Well, I always do my pedicure every two weeks unless the color is fading fast. I have all the cleaning tools and about 20 different nail colors to pick from. How about you girls? Do you go to a saloon or do it by yourself?

1 comment:

grace said...

Hello..thanks for the sponsorship.. so this site ipa link mo? coz ;ll finalize the list.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...