- Beer is use to polish gold jewelries- drop all your gold jewelries in a bowl of beer, remove and wipe your jewelries.
- Bath in Beer- the ingredients of the beer like yeast are great skin softeners. Don't forget to wash lightly with soap.
- Use beer cans to build a house- there is a house somewhere in New Mexico, USA that is made of alternating beer cans and cement. Beers are good for cold absorptions and it will help minimize energy usage.
- Fertilize your soil with beer- pour few drops of beer in your soil. The yeast will help your plants grow fast.
- Use beer to polish your furniture-damp beer in a cloth and rub into your furniture. The beer will bring back your furniture color.
- Beer is use as stain removal- put beer into the affected area and rinse it well.
- Use beer to sooth your aching foot. Soak your feet for about fifteen minutes.
- Use beer to lighten your hair by soaking your hair with beer and lay in the sun. The beer will give beautiful highlights to your hair.
- Beer is use for beer battered pork or chicken.
- Use beer to extinguish fire. Shake and spritz it.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Unconventional Uses of Beer
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...