Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How to Get Rid of Sore Throat the Natural Way

I know that having sore throats is not an easy thing. It is very painful to swallow any type of food or drink any liquids. While growing up I remember that my grandma usually tell us to get a slice of ginger and peel it. We suck the ginger root until its flavor went away. That is how we cure our sore throat.

While reading the Discovery channel website today, I have discovered that there are some other ways to cure sore throat naturally such as:

  • Chamomile Tea- is also good to ward off sore throat
  • Honey and Lemon- Mix a teaspoon of honey in boiling water and you are good to go.
  • Cayenne Pepper- Mix half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in boiling water and drink it. It will definitely cure your sore throat.

2 comments:

Umma said...

perfect post as I'm currently experiencing an itchy throat. thanks for posting.

Btw, I would like to invite you to join Mom Conversations - $300 worth Coach Satchel Bag Contest, just click the link to directly navigate you to the site.

I hope you will be able to take a look and join if you have time.

texaswithlove1982 said...

Wow Miss Umma, I haven't had time to join your contest but I will definitely give time to post and join your contest!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...