Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blu Ray

Everything has change in many ways. While growing up in a tiny city in the Philippines I used to remember that my Uncle owned the first beta max player in the neighborhood. Eventually, as the years goes by everyone in the neighborhood owned a VHS player. Well, technology evolves and I remember that my mother own our first DVD player in 2000 if I am not mistaken.

After moving from the Philippines to the United States of America, I have notice that a lot of video rental store in the US offers the regular DVD tapes and Blu-ray movies. I truly believe that in the years to come new equipment will be introduce to the public.

I hope everyone will benefit the new gadgets and embrace it. I love the concept of constant change because it only means that there will never be a dull moment in our life. Change is the new concept in our society!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...