Sunday, July 25, 2010

Being Me!

I come to a point that people's opinion doesn't really matter to me anymore. When people see me they usually think that I am somewhat reserved and strict. I remember when I first arrived in the United States of America, the first thing I have in my mind is to find Filipinos and befriend them. I think that was my way of trying not to get home sick but I've learned my lesson the hard way.

The people that I thought were my friend was the one who stabbed me on my back (of course not literally) but they are the one who starts these malicious gossips between me and my husband. I am glad that I was able to get out from their charade and able to move on with my life.

Anyways, after what happened I see the results of the bad things they did to me. It backfired everyone and mine you karma is something else. I learn to forgive but I distance myself from them.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...