Our swimming pool in the apartment complex has been open for awhile now and I am planning to go swimming tomorrow after work. Well, I have listened to a very interesting topic from DJ Tesh in the radio and he discusses about how to know if a person is getting drown. Here are the following lists:
- The person is hyperventilating or gasping for air.
- The person's mouth is at water level.
- The person's head is tilted back and their mouth is wide open.
- The person's eyes are not able to focus.
- The person who is drowning normally doesn't use their legs.
- When a person tries to roll over on their back, this is a sign that he is drowning.