Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drop Here

  There is one thing that I have notice since I migrated from the Philippines to permanently reside here in the United States of America. You know what? I have observed that every household here owns a mailbox. I therefore conclude that having your own mailbox is really a necessity in America.


By the way, did you know that dVaultMailboxes is an online store that specializes in selling dvault mailbox across the nation? They offer different dvault mailboxes such as post mount vaults, column vaults, wall mount vaults, dvault accessories and dvault post. I was actually shopping for mailbox since a friend of mine at work is asking me to help her look for one online.


She said that her old mailbox is in need of an upgrade and it is not safe for her important documents to be drop there. I am relieved that I found Dvault Company on the internet today because their prices are way better compared to the ones that my friend had mention to me.

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hi..dropping by to visit u.. have a nice day..
reanaclaire.com

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...