Sunday, July 25, 2010

Business Cards

One of the many things that I learned from working in the food industry close to three years now is that it is important to promote your business at any chance you can. My team decided to distribute cheap business cards to all the clients that come into our business establishment. After a month later, we saw great results after the experimentation was done. Everybody at work was happy and we received great compliments from the company's owner.

School is almost back so it means more business for us especially that we are surrounded with school campuses around the area. I have to admit that we have a lot of competition from other food establishments but I truly believed that if we keep what we are doing to promote our business then we will just do fine. Every other weekend, we also hire FM station disc jockey to host parties outside the store to promote our special introductory products to all our customers and mine you it pays off a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Promotion of a business is as important as the business itself. These days’ people are concentrated so much on the online marketing that very few seem to notice the fat fish- that is offline marketing.
-business opportunity

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...