Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Typhoon Basyang Hit the Philippines!

I was not able to sleep at all last night after I found out that there is a typhoon that hit the Philippines yesterday. Two of my younger sisters who lived in Quezon are without electricity since yesterday and they were not able to go to work due to heavy rains and warning of floods. I am trying to keep in touch with them through telephone so I will know their latest updates over there. I have a hard time concentrating at my place of work because my mind is somewhere else.

I am praying for my sisters safety and for everyone in the Philippines.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...