Monday, July 5, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis

While watching the show America's Got Talent, I was very amazed that this two wonderful individual is suffering from cystic fibrosis. Cystic Fibrosis is common disease that will affect the entire body. One of the most common symptoms is difficulty in breathing. I was in tears while listening to their story because their physician told them since they were small that they will never be able to sing at all because of their illness.

Other sign of having cystic fibrosis includes having sinus infections, poor growth, infertility and diarrhea. Cystic fibrosis is the effect of a mutation in the gene cystic fibrosis Tran's membrane conductance regulator.

I am truly amazed that they were able to sing really great against all odds.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...