Thursday, July 8, 2010

Farm Life of my Beloved Uncle



I was checking my account today and I just barely found out that my Uncle Jose whom I fondly call Manoy had posted pictures of him and his family online. Manoy is my Mom's oldest brother who used to work as a chef but now prefers the farm life. They lived in one of the 48 towns in Bohol, Philippines. His wife works as a government employee and they have three children. They actually own several acres of land where he started planting vegetables and fruit trees such as eggplants, tomatoes, bitter melon, pineapples, banana trees and a lot more.

Manoy is one of the closest Uncles and I have a lot of respect on his work ethics. I remember that he used to carry me while growing up since I am the first niece on my mother's side. Anyways, here are some pictures from him.

1 comment:

analou said...

That's a very impressive harvest. I love growing vegetables kaso lang i have a very limited space here at home. I have tomatoes, eggplants, cucumber and lemon grass though.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...