Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome Home Grandma

I am chatting with my mother about two hours ago and she told me that my grandma is temporarily staying at our house. She will turn seventy-six year old later this year but she is quite a handful for her age. She likes to go for long walks but my Mom is worried since she had incidents before were she had fallen and nobody was there to help her stand up.

Well, everyone is excited that she is back at home because they want to take care of her as much as possible. She had been the best great grandma you could ever ask for though she had her moments too. She is strict to some extent but she loves you unconditionally. She likes to eat plenty of vegetables and fish. Her hobbies include gardening, sewing, cooking, hiking and swimming.

By the way, I am thinking of checking this hermle clock I saw on the web. Anyways, it's time to get some sleep. Happy weekend blogger land!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...