Sunday, July 25, 2010

Enjoying My Rest Day!

While I was at the mall the other day, I have noticed that they have brand new store display products at every corner of my favorite boutique. My first thought was to purchase my favorite girly stuffs but I told myself in the end that I will save my money on more important things.

By the way, I am trying to save money because I wanted to surprise my parents with a new vehicle that they could use every day to go to school and to work. I have already talked to my former colleague in the Philippines and she told me that I can get a good deal if I purchase this minivan from her Uncle. I am hoping that I can save enough money before the year ends so I can give the vehicle keys to my family by Christmas.

Well, I better get some sleep before attending the church sacrament later today. Happy Sabbath Day folks!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...