Thursday, July 1, 2010

Foods That Help You Look Younger

I am sure every one of us would like to have a younger looking skin. This is what I've read today from Prevention Magazine. These three foods will make your skin appear young and vibrant.

  • Virgin oil- it contains fatty acids that will help protect our skin from the harmful ultra violet rays of the sun. We need to consume one table spoon of virgin oil to help our skin become more pliable.
  • Chocolate- dark chocolate is good for the skin because it will help our skin appear to be glowing and shiny looking. 
  • Almonds- contain vitamin E which is most needed antioxidants for our skin.
What are you waiting folks? Start eating them today for a healthy and younger looking skin.

    No comments:

    Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

    It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...