Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Blog With Substance Award


  I wish that I will get an award and Enchie of Xtraordinary Mom made my wish come true. Thank you so much Ms. Enchie for being kind and for giving me this "A Blog with Substance Award". In my point of view blogging for me is: Passion, Inspiration, Motivation, Love, Blessing

By the way, here are the rules to follow:

  • Thank the blogger who give the award to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words for example:  WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
I am passing this award to my top ten blogger friends namely:

5 comments:

me said...

thanks for the award sis..will grab this in a while..

grace said...

wow! I appreciate it.grab it tonight ha. Hugs!

Cecile said...

thanks dear; will grab it later, tulog sako kay kadlaw na dire :-)

Unknown said...

thanks for the award sis will grab it later. congrats to you too.

peppermayo said...

wow! another award and I made it to your top 10?! wee! super thanks! ;p

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...