Saturday, July 24, 2010

Four Seasonings That Will Surely Improve Your Health

I am interested to share this article that I've read at MSNBC about the many benefits of these condiments. Here are the four condiments that actually help maintain our body to be healthy all the time.

  • Black Pepper- it protects us against cancer because it blocks or stops cancerous stem cells from spreading into our body.
  • Horseradish- it helps protects our body from carcinogens and stops the growth of any existing tumors.
  • Sauerkraut- it helps our body relieve any gas or stomach distension and eases digestion.
  • Rosemary- it helps reduces cancer substance especially for food that is grilled. It also is a great source of anti-oxidants for our body.
Well, lovely folks what are you waiting for? Start sprinkling this condiments every now and then for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...