Friday, July 23, 2010


The worst thing that can happen while working as a cook in a restaurant is getting burned. Actually, one of our cooks at work was burn while filtering the cooking machine yesterday evening. He burns his whole right arm and can't even move any of his fingers. My team leader applied the burn ointment and filed a complaint on what happen to him.

I doubt if he will be able to come to work this week. I hope and pray that he will just do fine. By the way, I got the image from Google.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...