Saturday, August 7, 2010

Media Needs

For those of you who don't know me well, let me tell you one of my other hobbies besides going to the firing range, traveling, singing, cooking, spending time with my husband and organizing; I actually loved to take pictures twenty-four seven. I have thousands of photos I have on my laptop as well as pictures stored in my desktop.

I am considering on putting my entire collections of pictures into a huge storage file like a photo archive. I am even planning on scanning the pictures and put them into my DVD-R. By the way, my father-in-law owns this wonderful DVD duplication guide and a couple of CD printers which is really great for photo printing.

While visiting  the net today I have found out that Got Media  is an online stores which specializes in selling any kinds or brands of  blank DVD-R media, CD-R media, as well as other media products such as CD DVD supplies, CD DVD printers, Flash memory, Duplication Services, CD DVD duplicators and a lot more.

If you love taking pictures like me, then this is your chance to grab this opportunity to check Got Media online store today.

1 comment:

verabear said...

Wow, you're probably always busy because you have so many hobbies :) All seem fun though. Goodluck with your photo and video archiving!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...