Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacation House

Today was the first day of school here in my place. I had noticed earlier today that the streets were busy and there are school zone signs on the road telling all drivers to slow down and watch for kids that are crossing the street. I went back to my normal morning shift.


Well, there were many new students and a few old faces that I recognized during school lunch break today. The store was full of students and there was a long line. I was the only cashier who was taking their orders upfront but it wasn't really a big deal to me. My colleagues are happy that business is back as usual and thank goodness that the students are back.

After the school rush my other co-workers help me clean the dining room. My boss was happy that we did our part to help each other during the school rush. Guess what? She awarded all the morning crews with a gift card worth $30 each.

Anyways, my lady boss will be off tomorrow and she is looking forward to visit the cottages that one of her relative owned.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...