Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Diet

Since I am not working today, I decided to do a quick grocery shopping and purchase some meats so I can cook a delicious meal tonight. Well, I have already marinated the meat but, I have to leave the meat marinated for an hour. Anyways, I am chatting with my friend Alexia and she invited us to go with her to watch the Diablo's Games this Friday.

I am not really into baseball games but I like to go anywhere and experience new things in life with my husband and friends. I am crossing my fingers that my husband will be free this Friday from his place of work so we can hang out again with our dear friend Alexia and finally meet her new boyfriend Carlos.

According to Alexia, Carlos is a good guy who adores her so much. I am praying and wishing that this guy will be the one for my friend Alexia because she had been to a lot of heartaches in the past. Well, I have read an article about Proti Diet and I think I might be able to convince my husband to try it.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...