Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shrek Forever After


 Last night was wonderful because I had the chance to spend quality time with my husband. We had dinner at one of the best Mexican restaurant here in town and after that we went to watch Shrek Forever After starring Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz at the cheap movie theater. My husband and I love Fiona and Shrek and we really enjoy the Shrek franchise.

I've learned one thing from watching the movie last night. I learned to appreciate simple things in life and I thank the Lord for giving me the man that I had prayed for ever since I could remember.

3 comments:

Rah said...

hello, nice blog.

Rah said...

hello. visiting your blog. followed you too.

Miss Innocent said...

i CANNOT believe, i haven't watched this movie

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...