Friday, August 13, 2010

By Law

Two more weeks to go and I am going back to school again to attend the fall semester 2010. I am looking forward to learn more about my major which is Psychology and to meet new classmates and new professors. I am registered for two classes this fall semester and I am schedule to go to school Tuesday and Thursday per week. During those days I am expecting to be working at night at my place of work.

Well, work today was fun because I was able to meet two of our new crews. I am glad that I was able to help them familiarize the keys that needed to be punch every time a customer will order something from the menu board. My boss also told me to train them with all the things that we do as a cashier from managing the cash register and balancing cash register machine by the end of every shift.

Anyways, I am looking forward for a little joy ride with my hubby later tonight. He told me that we will be visiting their old house that he grew up before moving to Texas. The drive is about 45 minutes from where we reside now.

By the way, today I had the chance to know more about American Residential Law Group. Well, folks do you have any plans for tomorrow?

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...