Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Have No Other Option

I posted earlier that I was going to the book store today. Well, I did went to the book store and purchase my books for my two classes this fall. To my surprise the two books costs me $250 bucks. I was upset but I have no choice but to purchase them today since I will be need them tomorrow morning for my classes.

I am hoping that by the end of this semester that I will be able to resale my book so I can get at least have of what I pay now. Anyways, we have a visitor today it is my brother-in-law from out of town since he is working here for four weeks.  My sister-in-law will be here this weekend. I am not looking forward to wake up extra early tomorrow for my morning class.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

My husband buys his books at half.com and most of it he could get for cheap.

texaswithlove1982 said...

Well, I have a lot of good experiences regarding half.com but the only thing that stops me from purchasing the book with them is that I have to have the book by tomorrow.

Cacai M. said...

Good luck with your journey of getting into classes sweetie! By the way, what class are you in, I mean course? Again, good luck and all the best! :-)

texaswithlove1982 said...

Hi Ms. Cai, well, right now I am taking my second Bachelors degree in Psychology. I already earned my first degree in Banking and Finance in the Philippines before moving in the US.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...