Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lord, Please Help My Sister

I am very worried for my little sister because my mother informed me that she had high fever since Sunday and the fever never went down. I've read in the news that there are 9 children that died from Dengue fever in the city where my family lives. I told my mother to bring my sister to the doctor and see if what they can tell her just to be on the safe side. It is really hard to be far away from my family especially when one of my family members is sick. I pray to God that He will protect my little sister and I am praying for her fast recovery.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...