Friday, August 27, 2010

Saddened

Well, everyone in my extended family in the Philippines were sad to find out that my first cousin on my mother's side did not passed the July 2010 nursing exam. I was hoping that she will make it because I know how hard she had studied before the exam. I know my Uncle and my Aunt are both disappointed with the result but I am praying that they will still try their best to support and be there for my cousin during this difficult time.

I am trying to reach my cousin through long distance call and email; so far I did not received any reply from her and she has not answered any of my phone calls yet. I pray that the Lord will bless her with strength, courage and wisdom to surpass this trial and hopefully she will be able to pick up herself again and move forward to achieve her goal to become a full pledge registered nurse in the future.

Anyways, I can't believe that we will be entering the month of September already this Wednesday. My friends are already talking about what costumes to wear for the upcoming event. Well, I plan to check Dr. Seuss Costumes sometime this week.
 

1 comment:

Retinna Bell said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your cousin didn't pass the exam. But if she is able to take it again, I sure hope that she will pass. Your blog is so lovely. May the Lord bless you!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...