Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Other Guys and The A-Team

 Last Wednesday my husband and I had our days off from work and we have the chance to watch two movies. We watched the movie entitled The Other Guys with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrel. The movie was hilarious and to tell you the truth the partnership between Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrel really clicks well.

Well, after watching the full throttle action and comedy pack movie titled The Other Guys we went to the mall and were checking new items at our favorite stores. Anyways, later that night we went to the cheap theater and watched another action movie called the The A-Team starring Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Rampage Jackson and Sharlto Copley.


Hubby really loves this movie that he even planned to purchase it soon. On the other hand, I thought the movie was great and it really captures the beauty of guys working together with different skills. Anyways, I am sure you can already tell that we love to watch movies together as a couple!

1 comment:

Karen Chayne said...

the A team is indeed a good movie sis! i haven't watched the other guys... ill buy one soon. thanks for sharing!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...