Monday, August 9, 2010

Money Order

After my husband got out from his working place, he decided to purchase two money orders. One is for the electric bill and the other money order is for the gas bill. Here is the catch, while he was writing the address and the name of the company for some reason he made a switch and tried to erase it with a white out. When he told me what happen I was actually upset because I have no idea if he can use a white out to erase the mistake that he made with the two money orders.

Right now, he went to the business establishment where he purchases the money order to see if they can give him a refund for the money order. He hasn't called me yet so I am hoping that everything turn out well. Actually, my husband is planning to take me to dinner and to the movies tonight and of course I am always happy and excited to spend time with him as much as I can.

Well, we are planning to go to the firing range this Wednesday and after that pick up my check at work. Finally, I would like to check these amazing bathroom vanities. Anyways, it's time for me to get ready for a night full of fun.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...