Sunday, August 29, 2010

Plastic Surgery

I was humbled by the video that we watch in the church today. The video was a documentary of a family man who loses his wife and daughter by automobile accident and eventually give his forgiveness to the guy who did the crime. The accident involves a drunken teenager who hit their car and causes the death of the two passengers.

I was move by the documentary because the husband never question God why it happened. Instead of complaining to the Lord he prayed more; to strengthen him and his other surviving kids to move on with their lives. After one year, he decided to meet up with the teenager who killed his wife and daughter. The husband forgave the teenager and even told the young man to move on with his life.

I then realize that forgiveness is such an important factor for us. It helps us heal from heartaches, sorrow and pain. Remember "to err is human; to forgive is divine".

By the way, a good friend of mine who now lives in Houston is planning to visit the Houston Plastic Surgery sometime next week.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...