Friday, August 27, 2010

Golden Anniversary


I have a talk with my in-laws today after I got out from work and they told me that they are trying to beautify my husband's grandparent's house in preparation for their upcoming golden wedding anniversary. Everyone is already excited to witness my husband's grandparents renewing their wedding vows for the 50th time. My husband's grandparents are blessed with six children, twenty-five grandchildren, twelve great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.

Anyways, my father-in-law suggested putting plenty of Decorative Planters around the front porch of the house as well as Indoor Planters for every room in the house. I actually love the idea of putting different kind of Planter around the house because it will add beauty and grace to the house.

After I talk with my in-laws I then started searching the web and found a website that specializes in Planters and Pots called the E Planters. The website is like heaven to me because of its wide selection of Planters such as Window Box Planters, High End Planters, Outdoor Planters and more.

Well, I have included a picture of one of my favorites Window Box Planter for you to see. Likewise, I am excited to call my in-laws tomorrow to inform them about the E Planters website.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...