Friday, August 13, 2010

Four Effective Cures

I have read an article from Prevention Magazine about getting the best out from natural remedies such as:

  • Drinking Cocoa- is known for reducing your blood pressure especially for people with severe hypertension. The best way to see the result is to drink two hot cocoa per day. Take note, cocoa does not replace the medicine that you need to take but it surely helps boosts the effects.
  • Acupuncture- it helps relieves pain chronic back pain and headaches. It also helps ease severe osteoarthritis of the knee. I have wanted to try these but I never dare to do it. Well, the needles from the acupuncture release a natural pain killing chemicals.
  • Massage- I always love being massage by my husband and actually massage helps cure depression. It is a known fact that depression is cause by stress. Massages are an effective weapon for anti-depression.
  • Tai Chi- it is a type of martial arts that involves slow meditative exercise regimen that helps people with insomnia improve their quality of sleeping. Tai Chi also reduces the risks of falling and improves balance.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...