Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UFC 100 Greatest Fight

My husband and my brother-in-law are watching the 100 greatest fights in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Champion) while I am chatting with my family back in the Philippines. I have already started reading some chapters of my books for my class tomorrow and I think it is interesting.

Well, I am schedule to work tomorrow night at my place of work. Frankly speaking, I find my first class professor a very strict teacher to deal with. One student was late on our first meeting of class and I can't believe that the professor totally embarrassed the guy in front of 300 students. Therefore, I have to make sure not to be late with that class because I don't know what to do if I run to that same situation my new classmate experience last Tuesday with our History professor.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...