Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Watching The Colbert Report

The Colbert Report has quickly become one of my favorite parts of the weekdays. He combines satire with real news to inform viewers of the news, but also to make them laugh. It has become one of the most viewed news programs as he continually delivers the real news as well as the laughs.

His program comes on every afternoon and it was difficult for me to watch his show. Now, I just record them with my DIRECTV in Texas and I can watch them whenever I have the chance.

Stephen Colbert frequently brings guests onto his news program. Instead of trying to be nice to the guests or be civil, he asks them the real questions which makes for some very interesting television. Frequently his guests will try to leave the stage because of the real information he is asking for on the show.

He has some ongoing segments that keep people very entertained. He does a segment about tech culture and what it is doing to America. Once a week he will highlight things that have happened online and make fun of the Internet babies and the things they do. It is extremely humorous and part of the reason that I like his show so much.

Steven Colbert is just one of the hosts of Comedy Centrals News that happens in the afternoon. You should definitely check it out.


Guest post of the week by Nestor Nielsen

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...