Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trigosamine

I am about to read the Review of Trigosamine this morning when I receive a call from a friend who recently moved from Germany to Texas. She was asking me if it is possible for me to go with her to get her Texas license later today. Well, I told her that I already have my day planned and my husband wants to check this new restaurant on the other side of town.

I feel bad because I will not be able to help her but spending time with my husband is always my first priority among others. I then told her that I will do my best to help her out next time when I am not busy or when I am not doing anything.

Anyways, I am looking forward for the month of September because it will be my husband's 29th birthday. My four sister-in-laws suggested having a costume party for my hubby's birthday or a swimming pool party. By the way, we lived close by each other so it is just easy to gather the immediate members of my husband's family.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...