Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

 Hubby and I went to the movies and we watch the Prince of Persia "The  Sands of Time" with Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton and Ben Kinsley. My husband was very impressed because the movie was an adaptation based on a video game with the same title and so far the movie adaptation is the best so far.


The movie centers on a little boy (Jake Gyllenhaal) who grew up on the street and caught the attention of the King who later adopted him as his own son. Prince Dastan grows up to be a great warrior of Persia. He helps a young Princess by the name of Tamina played by Gemma Arterton to get the dagger that holds the power to reverse its time.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...